MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problems upgrade from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8 header....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
doing the upgrade I get this fault on the top of some pages

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/inc/languages/english/pp.lang.php:1) in /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 78

http://www.ikf-forum.eu/member.php?action=profile&uid=1
Delete any spaces before the <? of the pp.lang.php file.
There are no spaces

destroyer Wrote:Delete any spaces before the <? of the pp.lang.php file.
There aren't any spaces ... that 'problem' has been reported by several people. A solution is to use the plugin without the lang file. Just for the record, everything works fine over here with lang file, but that's cause i'm special ...

Process:

* Deactivate old plugin
* Delete pp.lang.php
* Upload new inc/plugins/pp.php file into your inc/plugins/ folder
* Upload new pp.php file into your root folder
* Activate plugin
Still the same thing, I also use the instruction link that destryer gave but nothing.

This is what I did.

1. deactivate profile picture plugin
2. in ftp programm inc/languages/english I delete pp.lang.php
3. with ftp programm I upload the new version from pp.php (inc/plugins/pp.php)
4. with ftp programm I upload the new version from pp.php (the otherone) in the head directory
5. activate plugin again and get the fault /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/inc/languages/english/pp.lang.php does not exist

The I upload the langauage file again and still the same fault as when I start.
And also all profile pictures are gone.
5. activate plugin again and get the fault /usr/home/deb4195/domains/ikf-forum.eu/public_html/inc/languages/english/pp.lang.php does not exist

You sure you overwrote the inc/plugins/pp.php file ?
I will start all over again and delete all files that had to do with pp. Then I use the atachment that was here.
Still the same I also checked if the directory for the images was on 777. But it was. Still no images in the signature and still the same fault

http://www.ikf-forum.eu/member.php?action=profile&uid=1
The fault is gone but still no member images in signature
Pages: 1 2 3