MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No thread legend icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All my thread legend icons are blank and have   as their icon value. How do I fix this?

Example:

<div class="float_left">
 <div class="float_left">
<dl class="thread_legend smalltext">
<dd><span class="thread_status newfolder" title="{$lang->new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_thread}</dd>
<dd><span class="thread_status newhotfolder" title="{$lang->new_hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_hot_thread}</dd>
<dd><span class="thread_status hotfolder" title="{$lang->hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->hot_thread}</dd>
</dl>
</div>
<div class="float_left">
<dl class="thread_legend smalltext">
<dd><span class="thread_status folder" title="{$lang->no_new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->no_new_thread}</dd>
<dd><span class="thread_status dot_folder" title="{$lang->posts_by_you}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->posts_by_you}</dd>
<dd><span class="thread_status lockfolder" title="{$lang->locked_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->locked_thread}</dd>
</dl>
</div>
<br class="clear" />
</div>

To be clear I just want to use the default icons. These icons are also missing from individual threads.

Also, I know I can just replace the &nbsp; with the links to the icons but I am wondering if I accidentally changed a setting or is this default behaviour?