MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To change the color of the box when registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not a big thing but would be nice to fix this small issue. When you type in the box, it will appear white. Making it impossible to see what your are typing, along with the password. Is there anyway to fix this issue? Thank you.
[Image: SEXtt5U.png]
I have same issue .
My search box have appear white when select a user .
I try  to change the background color or the text color but i dont know what should i
insert the code in the css file .
In the Js i only see those code

"select2_match , select2_matches , select2_nomatches , select2_searching"

Only can change the search box .
So what is the exactly name of the text box ?
[attachment=38205]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DesertedCake try find in global.css and search for " form input.valid " and change the background color to match your theme .
You can always right click and see the elements, what's the link of your forum? I can see which code needs to be edited in order to fix it.

Also which theme are you using?
(2017-01-18, 07:55 AM)Dead-i Wrote: [ -> ]You can always right click and see the elements, what's the link of your forum? I can see which code needs to be edited in order to fix it.

Also which theme are you using?

That code is same with your site , i just compare it .

But what i see in Template: member_register_referrer it already have the select2.css

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/select2/select2.css">

Does it means i can edit the select2.css in my root to change the color ?
Need double confirm before i edit it .
Better belongs under the Theme Support section. Anyways, you'll need some basic CSS and HTML knowledge to do it. If not, then I'd suggest you post the forum's link so we can analyze it better.
(2017-01-18, 05:42 PM)Krados Wrote: [ -> ]Better belongs under the Theme Support section. Anyways, you'll need some basic CSS and HTML knowledge to do it. If not, then I'd suggest you post the forum's link so we can analyze it better.

Hi , i have PM you my link before did you remember ?
I never post my link to public because too many spammer visit my site , i every day have to delete them .
Before publishing my site , just keep in private .
If you have lost my link i can send to you one more time.
Hope you can help me.