MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registation Date + Time Spent Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've just did a new forum merge from SMF 2.0.13 and all went awesome. No bugs nor anything to report. Heart 

However I noticed my account, the super admin one was the newly registered one. I think it got merged in the process since I had to install mybb first and I used the same username and password as the admin user of SMF.

So now it says my admin account joined 3 hours ago and my time spent online is just minutes when I was the first to ever join the smf forum since I created it years ago. 

I know it's just an insignificant thing to have an issue with but if possible I would like to have these things changed to the original setting even if I have to do the merge again - won't mind. It was finished pretty quick!! Smile 

Is there a way of changing this?

Thanks (:
I have not tried this but I think this can be done if you are merging it again, just change the username of new forum to something else.
It might work, I have not tried this though but I never faced this issue.
(2017-01-16, 03:48 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I have not tried this but I think [font=Verdana]http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com]mutuelle retraite  this can be done if you are merging it again, just change the username of new forum to something else.

Hello,
Surely it works when you do that!
Problem solved!
(2017-01-16, 03:48 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I have not tried this but I think this can be done if you are merging it again, just change the username of new forum to something else.

Hi, thank you so much for trying to help. So I made a new merge and changed the first mybb admin account's username to something else and this way my account's registered date and everything else was there as it should. I just was a regular admin and not primary admin, but I got that changed.

However I am user-2 (in the url). I tried merging with the other account, but the same happens, I get the other account's info, if only I could merge somehow with the second and get the second account as the main one >.< I have been thinking about this but there doesn't seem to be a way or am I missing something?

anyone knows of a solution? no? maybe no one cares about the little things as much as myself. >.<
So... there's no way around on fixing this?
looks like there is no solution yet here guys??
yeah doesn't seem like it, or I may be doing the merge wrong.