MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP]Greeny Mybb 1.8.x Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am working on new theme for mybb called Greeny Theme .
I replaced all images with Font-Awesome icons .
CSS3 buttons .

Here is a screen shots of Greeny Theme .

index :
[Image: 2i231ip.jpg]

Footer :
[Image: 2gx1ci1.jpg]

Feedback/Suggestions are appreciated .
I like the color schemes you've used in the theme. But if you want my feedback, I'm gonna say I don't see much new things so far. I could be wrong since it's still in progress but I hope to see this theme unique and different than the others.
Good luck.
(2017-01-16, 03:51 PM)Krados Wrote: [ -> ]I like the color schemes you've used in the theme. But if you want my feedback, I'm gonna say I don't see much new things so far. I could be wrong since it's still in progress but I hope to see this theme unique and different than the others.
Good luck.

Thanks for kind words . If you explain things what you want unique in themes ?
This is a public theme i my try best to make theme this beautiful and unique than others .
I really appericiated your feedback .
You must add padding in your header nav for more better look

And I am working on new style that look like completely Android Tapatalk app means same page without go to refreshing window loaded.
Nav slading and also like a android app.
Seo optimization, responsive layout sported , php con using for more batter result page CSS is jq full optimise for fast page loading.
Look full different vs author theme.
Member feel that are using .apk android app on any mobile browser.
And I will try to making more then more perfect this one.
(2017-01-25, 05:25 PM)Ashan Wrote: [ -> ]You must add padding in your header nav for more better look

thanks for your feedback .
But my this mod will 100% full sources protected when I active this style on my forum.
(2017-01-25, 05:34 PM)Ashan Wrote: [ -> ]But my this mod will 100% full sources protected when I active this style on my forum.

this is a style not mod .
I feel forum status icons can be increased in size, they will better with that.

Regards
WallBB
Status icon now changed to 35px .
Thanks WallBB .
Yes I now but I called it style and +mod because I am using same php or same other things to making it
Pages: 1 2