MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Secure routing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PnAEA7.png]

Are you asked in referrals?
I suppose you mean adding a confirmation page to links that aren't related to the forum, informing the users that he is leaving the forum to an external site and has to "agree/continue" in order to get redirected further.

If it hasn't been added or planned yet, i definitely support this. Should be optinal though (as always).
I wouldn't say no to this.
I think there's already a plugin for this.

In my own custom parser, I put the domain name in square brackets after the link unless the domain has been white listed. Reading this thread, I may turn that domain name into a link to show the current status (white-listed, gray-listed, black-listed).
(2017-01-17, 07:36 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's already a plugin for this.

In my own custom parser, I put the domain name in square brackets after the link unless the domain has been white listed. Reading this thread, I may turn that domain name into a link to show the current status (white-listed, gray-listed, black-listed).

MyBB Safelink! http://community.mybb.com/thread-109218.html
(2017-01-21, 12:01 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-17, 07:36 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's already a plugin for this.

MyBB Safelink! http://community.mybb.com/thread-109218.html

This is a 2.0 thread not 1.8.
(2017-01-21, 01:29 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]This is a 2.0 thread not 1.8.

Not all plugins should be moved into core functionality.
(2017-01-23, 09:32 PM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-21, 01:29 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]This is a 2.0 thread not 1.8.

Not all plugins should be moved into core functionality.

I'm confident he was talking about the screenshot and not a current MyBB plugin.