MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Join Package Team! Accepting Applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Package Team

The PromoBB Package Team is currently looking for At least two new members to join the team. Package Team's role is to create high quality content on users forums and blogs when they order a Package from our service. To apply you should have a good level of grammar and spelling and be able to dedicate time to not only posting here but also on other forum's as apart of your role completing Packages. If your interested below please ensure you meet the requirements below and then shoot me (@Dead-i) a Private Message with the template below completed!
  • You get an orange name recognising you as a Package Team Member. Orange is also a colour which naturally draws peoples attention, so your posts and topics will get extra exposure.
  • As a staff member you are trusted. As such users will be more inclined to hire you if your seeking work, signup to your forums but also just want to talk to you! Community interaction and gaining new friends is a great benefit of the team.
  • You will be paid in PBB$ for every topic and post you complete as apart of a package. PBB$ is our forum's currency and you will be able to use this to purchase upgrades and other goodies.
  • As a packager you will be working on the front line helping webmasters grow and expand their sites.

Requirements:
Please ensure that you meet these short set of requirements before applying to the team!
  • You must have at least 10 posts on the forum. This is a basic requirement just so we can have a look at your posts and their quality.
  • You must have no official warnings or bans.
  • You must be able to be active on the forums in addition to completing your duties.
If you meet the requirements and want to signup then fill out this template and private message it to me!

Timezone:
Previous Experience:
How good is your Spelling & Grammar:
Why should we pick you for the team:
Anything Else You Wish To Add:

Applications will be left open until all vacancies are filled. If you do not meet the requirements fully but think you could still be an awesome team member go ahead and apply anyway!

Good luck to all.

Forum URL: http://promobb.ml/index.php
Can i convert PB$ for PayPal money ?
(2017-01-18, 04:57 PM)Puzzlemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Can i convert PB$ for PayPal money ?

Nope but soon we will be paying real money but at the moment u'll be working for free.
(2017-01-18, 05:07 PM)Dead-i Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-18, 04:57 PM)Puzzlemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Can i convert PB$ for PayPal money ?

Nope but soon we will be paying real money but at the moment u'll be working for free.

Nice to know that you guys are already planning this step for the future!. I love love this forum!
(2017-01-25, 11:08 AM)Poca.k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-18, 05:07 PM)Dead-i Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice to know that you guys are already planning this step for the future!. I love love this forum!

Thank you appreciate it.