MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shop Plugin Erweiterung
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eine Erweiterung für das Shop Plugin, man sollte "Codes" verkaufen können welche man vorher auf eine Liste gesetzt hat, kauft ein User etwas wird durch Zufall einer der eingetragenen Codes dem User per PM oder Email geschickt. Der Code der versendet wurde soll nun von der Liste gestrichen werden. Außerdem sollte man eine begrenzte Anzahl eines Produkts verkaufen können, z. B. nur 7 "Codes", da die User sonst zahlen und ja nichts mehr ankommt an codes.

Ich hoffe ihr versteht wie ich das meine, gibt es schon so ein Plugin? wenn ja wie heißt es?

(Shop Plugin im anhang)

Lg MandoMando
So according to Google Translate, he's asking:
Quote:An extension for the shop plugin, you should be able to sell "codes" which you have put on a list before, a user buys something by chance one of the registered codes to the user via PM or email sent. The code that was sent has now been deleted from the list. In addition, you should be able to sell a limited number of a product, for example, only 7 "codes", since the users pay otherwise and nothing more arrives at codes.

I hope you understand how I mean, is there already such a plugin? If so what is the name of it?

(Shop plugin in appendix)

To answer your question, the most popular shop plugin I believe is for NewPoints but I could be wrong. Someone else may direct you further now that this is in English.

And in the future, please post in English, most people here speak it and you'll get the fastest responses if people understand what you're saying. Also feel free to check out MyBB.de if German is your preferred language.