MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Background color change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm completely new to MyBB. I am trying to change the background of what I am going to call "boxes". The images show what I mean. Basically, because my background image of the planet and surrounding space is of variable color, I need the transparent areas (in red) to have a solid background color like the areas in green.

[attachment=38229]
Below Content Area "Box"

[attachment=38230]
User Profile "Box"
You could check the CSS class and use background-colour. Use any url or hex colour code of your choice.
(2017-01-21, 09:29 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]You could check the CSS class and use background-colour. Use any url or hex colour code of your choice.

I've been looking at the CSS but I don't know which one it is. I was hoping someone here might know.

Trial and error is getting me only so far. But it is getting me somewhere. Big Grin

(2017-01-21, 09:34 PM)T^Boan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-21, 09:29 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]You could check the CSS class and use background-colour. Use any url or hex colour code of your choice.

I've been looking at the CSS but I don't know which one it is. I was hoping someone here might know.

Trial and error is getting me only so far. But it is getting me somewhere. Big Grin

Ok, it's not how I like it, but at least I have found some of the code and made it functional even though ugly, for now.
There is no way we could check without your forum url.
(2017-01-22, 12:42 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]There is no way we could check without your forum url.

=> http://www.ecoculturevillage.org/forum/ Wink
<style>.bgcolorcss {background-color: anycolorname ;} </style>

Use class like
<div class="bgcolorcss">you any content </div>