MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Installing/Using
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran the MyBB installion wizard after uploading all the files to http://www.fr33webhost.com

Everything went smoothly, and I deleted the Install directory.

However, when I try to run the Application Installer for MyBB or try to go to

blueparukia.fr33webhost.com/mybb_128/index.php

I get the following MyBB error:

MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

How do I do it??????

Thanks,

BP
What's a good free host for MyBB then?
You would access the installer at blueparukia.fr33webhost.com/mybb_128/install/install.php
Chris Boulton Wrote:You would access the installer at blueparukia.fr33webhost.com/mybb_128/install/install.php

I've already run the installer, I can't view the index page Sad
Can you download inc/config.php from your server and see if it contains anything?
I can.

But what do you mean - contains something? Just anything, or some some sort of wrong code?
Fixed it, I reinstalled it using the same database, everythings working fine now
Good to hear that. But I want to upgrade my forum from 1.2.3 to 1.2.8 without affecting my Mods ( Plugins ).
What should I do?
ivenms Wrote:Good to hear that. But I want to upgrade my forum from 1.2.3 to 1.2.8 without affecting my Mods ( Plugins ).
What should I do?

[Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Really thanks for your quick reply.