MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error (Help Me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My fourm sometime saw this  :

MYBB SQL ERROR

I  am new to mybb and using latest version 1.8.10 ....
Host  - 000webhost

Sad What is the reason ?

& how to solve....
(2017-01-22, 02:06 PM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]your forum is up Smile
http://sifasharing.tk/index.php
Currently working....sometime problem arrived.

Reason ???
This means MyBB is unable to communicate with your database, it's a problem on the host's end.
(2017-01-22, 02:23 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]This means MyBB is unable to communicate with your database, it's a problem on the host's end.

Oh !
How to solve it  ?
(2017-01-22, 02:29 PM)Gaganjyoti Kalita Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-22, 02:23 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]This means MyBB is unable to communicate with your database, it's a problem on the host's end.

Oh !
How to solve it  ?

Use a proper host and pay some money for it, not 000webhost which is probably one of the worst hosting options available.
(2017-01-22, 03:22 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-22, 02:29 PM)Gaganjyoti Kalita Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh !
How to solve it  ?

Use a proper host and pay some money for it, not 000webhost which is probably one of the worst hosting options available.

I am new and started fourm for testing + learning. After that, I'll upgrade to paid host...not now.
Then until then, you may just have to put up with errors like this, they're purely caused by the host you're using so is nothing you can do about them.