MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [LOW PRIORITY] Bit of help on the postbit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo!

Sorry for being dumb. I just want to be safe and not eggplant everything up when changing templates. Fiddling didn't help this time so I was wondering if people here could help.

http://vidiangaming.net/

Basically I'm using a theme called Flatty. And in the postbit I want to use the group tag feature. I've done this. I have someone making the group tags for me. You can see it here.

Now if you look in the screenshot you'll see that the group tag is above the profile picture. My question: How do I put the group tag under the profile picture?

Thanks in advance, and good evening!

Glennyo
Have you tried using Padding / Margin with CSS ?
(2017-01-22, 08:08 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using Padding / Margin with CSS ?

Nope not yet. I'll take a look and let you know.
You have to edit the theme template postbit or postbit_classic and there you have to move the variable {$post['groupimage']} under {$post['useravatar']}
(2017-01-22, 09:11 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You have to edit the theme template postbit or postbit_classic and there you have to move the variable {$post['groupimage']} under {$post['useravatar']}

Ever have those moments where you notice something obvious that you've been searching for ages, is right under your nose? Well that's me.

I was looking in the "postbit" template but I set my forum to force classic postbit. Inb4 I do 1 edit and it's solved. Haha.

Gimme a moment.

(2017-01-22, 09:11 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You have to edit the theme template postbit or postbit_classic and there you have to move the variable {$post['groupimage']} under {$post['useravatar']}
Yep! That fixed it!
https://gyazo.com/5043a7a43717077bfff2f3888125bd3e

If people run into this again (I am using a plugin to show tags for any additional groups you selected per user).
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
	<div class="author_information">
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong><br />
			<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['additional_groups']}
			{$post['userstars']} 
			</span>
	</div><br />
	{$post['useravatar']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['additional_images']}
	<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
		<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
	<span class="post_date"><i class="fa fa-clock-o fa_xtra pd"></i>{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
	{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
	<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>
<div class="post_controls">
	<span class="float_left" style="padding-left: 3px; padding-top: 7px; display: inline-block;">{$post['onlinestatus']}</span>
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>