MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beneath the next three tasks in the Tools & Maintenance tab, I have an infinitely long list of the following error message:

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

I do not know what caused this, so how does one go about finding the source of the issue or at least suppressĀ it? I am running MyBB 1.8.9.
Your server error logs or error.log file should have more information. Also, you should update to 1.8.10.
(2017-01-22, 10:08 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Your server error logs or error.log file should have more information. Also, you should update to 1.8.10.

/var/log/apache2/error.log only has about 20MB of WordPress errors. What other logs are there?

And yes, I should update to 1.8.10. Since 1.8.9 was a bit of a duff update, perhaps 1.8.10 will magically fix it. Was meaning to update it this weekend. :/
I have now updated to 1.8.10. Issue still exists.
Go to ACP > Server and Optimization Options > change 'Error Logging Medium' to 'Log errors', then make sure ./error.log exists, and the errors should then get written here.
(2017-01-29, 08:05 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Go to ACP > Server and Optimization Options > change 'Error Logging Medium' to 'Log errors', then make sure ./error.log exists, and the errors should then get written here.

It was already set to log errors.

I have created error.log in my website's root directory (where announcements.php, attachment.php etc. is located), even gave it a CHMOD value of 777 and set the owner to www-data:www-data but nothing is being written there.

Have I misunderstood something?
Without ACP or FTP access I couldn't say, either there's an issue with your server or something's misconfuigured but no way of knowing without looking myself.
Do you have root access to your web server? If not contact your host for information on getting access to log files.
I installed some plugins and all is well now. No idea why, but it may be a file ownership thing since I set all forum files to be owned by www-data:www-data rather than a mixture of root and my system username.