MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I just find template "private_limitwarning" - this show me info about reached message limit.
But I can't find any "PM limit" settings in admic cp.
Where i can find this?

Thanks
The limits can be set per user group. So in the Admin CP under Users, Manage Groups, edit each group and set the limit.
Many thanks Chris
Maybe i should open new thread, but is still pm limit.

I set pm limit for users, and i send too much PM to my test-moderator. Next I log on as my test-moderator and i have seen:
Warning: Division by zero in /.../forum_test/private.php on line 1174

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../forum_test/private.php:1174) in /.../forum_test/inc/functions.php on line 78
And i have bar:
0% of PM space used.
Sad
It's working, Thanks.
Now i don't see info about limit for moderators, but i think is good - moderators should havn't limits Smile
The limit is per usergroup so if you don't want your moderators to be limited, then just disable the limit in the usergroup settings.
Cheers DennisTT. Is as you wrote. Normally i don't want make limits for moderators, they must communicate with people and other staff. And now i can be sure that even if i make some limits - nobody can have problems with scripts.

Advertisement:
Limit pm's for members it's a good idea. I was wonder what is when i try send one more pm and I receive mesage:
Quote:This is an email ... to let you know that your Private Messaging inbox has reached its capacity.
One or more users may have tried to send you private messages and were unsuccessful in doing so because of this.

I like mybb more and more... And i like patient staff Big Grin
Kind regards