MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to place Top reputations plugin in sidebar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I want to insert content of Top reputations plugin (mybb mods) inside my sidebar table. But I can't find exact variable for this plugin, author of plugin didn't give that info. Here's what I tried to do (my random variable name: {$topreputations}) in my sidebar template:

<div class="sidebar">
 <table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody>
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="1">Testowy box</td></tr>
<tr><td class="trow1"><tbody>{$topreputations}</tbody></td></tr>
</tbody></table>
</div>

Plugin is working correctly, but it needs to be viewed in another page, here's code of its template:

<html><head><title>{$lang->reputations_header} - {$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>{$headerinclude}</head><body>{$header}<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder"><tr><td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->reputations_header}</strong></td></tr><tr><td class="trow1">{$lang->reputations_desc}<br /><br />

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="width:60%;"><tr><td class="thead" style="width: 5%;"><strong>{$lang->table_header_place}</strong></td><td class="thead" style="width: 85%;"><strong>{$lang->table_header_nick}</strong></td><td class="thead" style="width: 10%;"><strong>{$lang->table_header_reputations}</strong></td></tr><tbody>{$repTable}</tbody></table></td></tr></table>{$footer}</body></html>

Thank you in advance for answer.
If I have at all read this properly, then change:

{$topreputations}

to:

{$repTable}