MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook login won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the "Facebook Connect" plugin installed. It won't display on my login screen. I've check the settings for the App ID and App Secret, and they are correct. Does anyone have any ideas?
I'm not familiar with the plugin, but what theme are you using? If you're not on the default theme, can you switch over to the default theme to check and see if it shows up when you try to log in?
(2017-01-24, 02:55 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not familiar with the plugin, but what theme are you using? If you're not on the default theme, can you switch over to the default theme to check and see if it shows up when you try to log in?

I switched to the default theme. No joy.

(2017-01-24, 04:06 PM)mikemoum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-24, 02:55 PM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not familiar with the plugin, but what theme are you using? If you're not on the default theme, can you switch over to the default theme to check and see if it shows up when you try to log in?

I switched to the default theme. No joy.

Correction: The login with FB does show up on the default theme. It doesn't on the other theme I'm using. That narrows it down. Thanks for the reply.
Glad it helped. On the off chance that you're still having trouble, look for code added by the plugin and bring that over to the theme you were using.