MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revolution theme (Call of Duty)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Facebook Connect plugin installed, but the Facebook login is not showing. It works fine on the default theme. Is there a setting that I'm missing?
Do you need to add the variable or some code in header_welcomeblock_guest?

Look in the default themes header_welcomeblock_guest.
(2017-01-24, 04:56 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need to add the variable or some code in header_welcomeblock_guest?

Look in the default themes header_welcomeblock_guest.

I don't seem to have a file named "header_welcomeblock_guest.*" anywhere in my installation.
Look in
Templates > Default Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest

Then add a variable or the link for the facebook login in
Templates > Revo > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest
I'm running the latest mybb release, 1.8.10. I've done several file searches on the installation, as well as the unzipped files on my hard drive, and the only .html files I'm finding are lots of index.html in various directories. It looks to me like the html files are generated by php, and I don't know where to look. There are lots of them.
(2017-01-24, 06:53 PM)mikemoum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running the latest mybb release, 1.8.10. I've done several file searches on the installation, as well as the unzipped files on my hard drive, and the only .html files I'm finding are lots of index.html in various directories. It looks to me like the html files are generated by php, and I don't know where to look. There are lots of them.

I meant look in your Admin control panel.
yoursite.com/admin/index.php?module=style

Quote:Look in
Templates > Default Templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest

Then add a variable or the link for the facebook login in
Templates > Revo > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest

If you are struggling, send me a temp admin login account and I will get it working for you.
You want an admin login to the myBB site or to the host control panel?

Ok. I understand that you want to modify the template, not the php. Will send you an admin login.

PM'd you with a temporary admin account

Figured out what to do and got it to work. Thanks for your help.

What is the template that handles the registration screen?