MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Things I need to do, help me please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I've been customizing my clients site as much as my skills enabled me to however, at this point I'm stuck with some customizations that I'd like to do but I have no clue how to do so. Please help me!

The images below ilustrates what I'm trying to achieve.

PS: On the second IMG I'd like to move the menu from the top to the midle

[Image: e0g8cj.jpg]
[img]https://community.mybb.com/Hi guys. I've been customizing my clients site as much as my skills enabled me to however, at this point I'm stuck with some customizations that I'd like to do but I have no clue how to do so. Please help me!  The images below ilustrates what I'm trying to achieve.  PS: On the second IMG I'd like to move the menu from the top to the midle[/img]

[Image: ejbvyg.jpg]

[Image: v2vksl.jpg]
Just delete the footer codes, the line code or use border:none; and for moving objects like your menu looking something just use margin-top: ? did you even make this template your self?

(2017-01-25, 12:49 PM)Camdennn Wrote: [ -> ]Just delete the footer codes, the line code or use border:none; and for moving objects like your menu looking something just use margin-top: ? did you even make this template your self?

Nevermind , i already see its a downloadable wordpress layout. Why do you ask Mybb members help 'bout your wordpress templates you're on the wrong forum kiddo.

(2017-01-25, 12:49 PM)Camdennn Wrote: [ -> ]Just delete the footer codes, the line code or use border:none; and for moving objects like your menu looking something just use margin-top: ? did you even make this template your self?

Nevermind , i already see its a downloadable wordpress layout. Why do you ask Mybb members help 'bout your wordpress templates you're on the wrong forum kiddo.

But if you wanna show us the code i will help you to fix your little problems though.
Original File
https://themeforest.net/item/nietzsche-c...e/10705442

Angry you use null template