MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to get an advert to display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but,

I'm trying to implement google ads into my forum, and when I highlight the area they are supposed to be in, you can see where the ad should be.
But the ad is not showing in general. I had a look in the inspector and have 2 errors - albeit of the same type as I think I may have put the same ad at the top and bottom of the forum.

[Image: 5CEtyWg.png]

I've inserted the ad-sense code into the Header on the template for the theme I created. Is there anything else I am missing on how to insert an advert? 

I did see this in the body html when highlighting the advert - if this is the issue, how would I fix it?
<body style="background-color: transparent;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"> </body> 
I've tried (through the inspector) disabling the transparency and it doesn't make a difference - as far as I can see anyway.                                                                                                                                             

The site in question is: lostpause.site
Installation: New - MyBB 1.8.9 
Shouldn't require additional permisions
EDIT: I should mention, use the LP Theme since that is going to be the main theme when the site is done.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for this, but I think I just found the issue.

My adsense was set up via YouTube, so to have it shown on my Website, I have to have it approved by Google first.
Just did that, so hopefully it will work after they have approved my site.