MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Animated Link Underline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2017-01-28, 09:18 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, please replace the content of prostats_newestposts_latest_posts with:
<td>{$readstate_icon}<span class="big_title"><a href="{$threadlink}" title="{$subject_long}">{$subject}</a></span></td>

Worked like a charm! Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it.
You're welcome!
Trying to get this to work globally on all Text Links, can't get it to work on index though. Can anyone lend a hand?
Hello!

I tried it and got it working on forum display threads.

But i am facing few small problems,it is not working on the sticked threads and the second i would like to ask is, is there a way to make it work also on the forums index page?

Thanks a lot.
By the way, can I ask you about this issue on my website? Please give me honest feedback about the website and any suggestions of what could be done to make it better: http://under-the-open-sky.com. Do you think my design is more user-friendly now, after I fixed the problem?
Still looking for help.
Help please.
(2019-03-15, 05:15 PM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Help please.

Sorry, I am unable to help you myself. I never managed to get it working on all links unfortunately. Hopefully someone else here can help you though!
(2018-12-17, 08:47 PM)kbilly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I tried it and got it working on forum display threads.

But i am facing few small problems,it is not working on the sticked threads and the second i would like to ask is, is there a way to make it work also on the forums index page?

Thanks a lot.

Still seeking for help.
Still seeking for help.
Pages: 1 2 3