MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing Theme Error!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I tried to install this theme:
http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=568

OK, I uploaded everything, and followed the instructions fully. Now, when I go to my forums or admin, I get this:

Warning: session::require_once() [function.session-require-once]: Unable to access /www/fr33webhost.com/b/l/u/blueparukia/htdocs/mybb/inc/functions_user.php in /www/fr33webhost.com/b/l/u/blueparukia/htdocs/mybb/inc/class_session.php on line 186

Warning: session::require_once(/www/fr33webhost.com/b/l/u/blueparukia/htdocs/mybb/inc/functions_user.php) [function.session-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/fr33webhost.com/b/l/u/blueparukia/htdocs/mybb/inc/class_session.php on line 186

Fatal error: session::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/fr33webhost.com/b/l/u/blueparukia/htdocs/mybb/inc/functions_user.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/fr33webhost.com/b/l/u/blueparukia/htdocs/mybb/inc/class_session.php on line 186

I've only been with MyBB a day, and I haven't had much luck lol

BP
Never mind, figured it out