MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Avoid Error 1045 Before I Upload My Backups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kept getting error 1045 NO MATTER WHAT I DID!

I deleted my website to start again. (still have old backups that I was trying to upload)

HOW DO I AVOID THESE PROBLEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE DURING THE SETUP OF MY WEBSITE?

I have looked at the mybb wiki on errors but could not solve this problem.

It looks like the error is from my site not being connected to the server and wrong database passwords.

Plus I couldn’t access my phpmyadmin and it says tokens are invalid what do I do?

What do I do to set up my website properly to avoid those problems?

Thank you very much everyone for your help and time.
You just need to use the correct database details... if you keep getting that error then check with your host that you're using the credentials you should be.
is there a way to find the database details myself i use no support linux which provides no support
Have you even got as far as setting up the database?
I would highly recommend hosting which is run by somebody else rather than trying to run a server yourself if you're struggling with setting up a database.
(2017-01-29, 05:19 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I would highly recommend hosting which is run by somebody else rather than trying to run a server yourself if you're struggling with setting up a database.

true but i cannot afford other hosting services. I can literrally only afford just 1 buck a moth. Would you be able to give me a few instructions on setting up my database? I attempted to but i don't think i did it correctly.
thank you very much for your help and time. I understand I am asking a lot.
So you're paying $1 a month for root access to a Linux server? Where from? Did you install PHP, Apache and MySQL yourself?

There's housands of guides available online for setting up a server, by the sounds of it there will also be a considerable amount of other work that needs doing to the server before it is production ready, and provisioning servers is behind the scope of the support we can really offer here.
(2017-01-29, 05:36 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]So you're paying $1 a month for root access to a Linux server? Where from? Did you install PHP, Apache and MySQL yourself?

There's housands of guides available online for setting up a server, by the sounds of it there will also be a considerable amount of other work that needs doing to the server before it is production ready, and provisioning servers is behind the scope of the support we can really offer here.

No Support Linux Hosting is Located in Iowa I live in Maryland. But the backstory is i installed a mybb forum it worked fine and all then i thought i wanted to quit my forum and deleted it (i had backups though just in case i wanted to get back)

i then decided i wanted to get back and tried uploading my backup files but i get error 1045.

I think the server is set up for me. unless im mistaken here is the link to the service
https://www.nosupportlinuxhosting.com

thanks everyone for your support and time Smile