MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk mentions problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have DVZ Mentions, Automention and MyAlerts installed and like the social media feel to it when I use the @username etc - it works great in the desktop version and the mobile site, no problem,but Tapatalk doesn't seem to be working with it at all.

If I type like this:

@username text here

Users on Tapatalk see:

But if I type like this:

@username

text here

Users on Tapatalk see:

text here

Or if I use the mention only in a reply, they see nothing at all.

Now, it's not really a massive problem, as users get push notifications for every post or thread and PM on Tapatalk, but it would be sweet if this could be sorted out.

I have looked at numerous threads on Tapatalk forums and no one has the answer, so i was wondering if anyone has got this working and whether or not they have a hack for it, or better yet, a solution thread on Tapatalk.

Some Tapatalk users say it's an incompatibility problem.
Moved to Plugin Support.
It is because of DVZ mentions plugin. Contact tapatalk support for this, it is an issue in they code
I contacted them and they said the plugin is not compatible and they will be working on a fix in a future version. It's about time- loads of people have this problem.