MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The maximum server load limit has been reached?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to access my site it saids "The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy." I do not know what the matter is.... I called my hosting support and they said that my database is full but I do not think it is full..... If I can fix it, what do I do???

And they told me that we have to integrate the new database with this one.... I need your help... what is wrong with this?

If you need more info just post... I seriously need your help.....

My website is... www.tnh-clan.com
That error is displaying because you have a server load limit set in your MyBB settings. Can you see what the limit is currently set to?

ACP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Server and Optimization Options -> *NIX Load Limiting

The recommended limit is 5.0. Alternatively, you can disable the limit by setting it to 0.
I can't get access to the admin control panel.... can you tell me a specific link to go to the admin control panel of my site? and tell me what should I put the load limit too?
You don't appear to have changed the admin directory, so just append /admin to your board URL (http://www.tnh-clan.com/admin).

What you decide to change the limit to would depend on what you have already specified. You could either change the limit to 5.0, or change it to 0 to disable it. What is the limit set to currently?
It is currently set 5.0.... but I don't know what the difference is?
The current setting will prevent people from accessing the forum when the server load reaches 5.0. You could try increasing the limit, or setting it to 0. When you attempt to access the forum, do you see the debugging information in the bottom right of the page? If so, what is the current server load.

Although you could just disable the load limiting setting, I would recommend trying to find out why the load is so high in the first place.