MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need a copy of MyBB 1.2.1.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another admin at my site was trying to upgrade from 1.2.1 and the files got messed up somehow. I need the files from 1.2.1 to revert back to the old forum.

A back-up wasn't made, and there's no possible way for me to get to a data center back up.

Help ASAP is greatly appreciated.
If it turns out that I can't get another copy of 1.2.1, I have made a back-up from the forum Admin-CP. Is there a way that I could possibly install a new version and use this DB? Or no? Sad
If it's only the 1.2.1 files you require, you can download them from this link: http://www.mybboard.net/download/44
Musicalmidget Wrote:If it's only the 1.2.1 files you require, you can download them from this link: http://www.mybboard.net/download/44

Oh.

Thanks SO much, man. Really appreciate that. Wink
After re-uploading the forum software, I'm getting this message.

MyBB Error

MyBB has generated a critical error and as a result cannot function correctly.

MyBB Said:

Error Code: board_not_installed

Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Please try clicking the Refresh button in your web browser to see if this corrects this problem.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

What do I do? Sad
Is the data from your old installation still intact? If it is, you should just edit the inc/config.php file to point to your database. See [wiki]Inc/config.php[/wiki] for information about the config file, and a template you can use to recreate it.

If the data is gone however, you should install 1.2.1 again and then restore the data from your old installation. You can then upgrade the board to the latest version, 1.2.8.
Musicalmidget Wrote:Is the data from your old installation still intact? If it is, you should just edit the inc/config.php file to point to your database. See [wiki]Inc/config.php[/wiki] for information about the config file, and a template you can use to recreate it.

If the data is gone however, you should install 1.2.1 again and then restore the data from your old installation. You can then upgrade the board to the latest version, 1.2.8.

How can I restore the data?
All I have is the 1.08 meg backup that I made in the Admin CP, I don't think that's quite my database size. =/

And, I realize that I over wrote the config file, now. Ugh.
Bad day.
You host will generally provide you with a utility such as phpMyAdmin. You can restore the database there if you should need to.
Recreate your config here:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=17290

Your database can be restored by using Phpmyadmin. Just create the same database with the same details as in the inc/config.php and import the whole back-up.
Rebuilt!
Still errors. Sad

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/drewjeva/public_html/bluelinehockey/forums/inc/db_mysql.php on line 313
MySQL error:
Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/drewjeva/public_html/bluelinehockey/forums/inc/db_mysql.php on line 314

Query:
Pages: 1 2