MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Possible Payment Gatway (Payfast,MyGate,Paypal,Netteller,Skrill) Will This Be Possibl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Day

I am currently working for an investment firm what we need is basicly we need a login on our website so that a customer can register and get a login send to his email with details and activation.

Once the customer has been logged in he should be able to customise his profile a bit not really neccasary just a thought.

On his page that he has logged in there must be a payment gateway like Payfast, MyGate, Paypal, Netteller and/or skrill possibly all of them and also a data capture form where he presses pay and the payment goes through and his data gets synced to our cloud sql database the payment notification will then go to our accounting system and our accounting system will sync up with our cloud database again.

Will it be possible to use a form like MyBB to create something like this?

Thank You
I'm moving this to Plugin Requests because you would be more likely to get an answer here. While I do some custom requests, I do not do payment gateways.