MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image resize and move inscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,
I have two problems.
First I want move this inscription to the center, because it is too high.
My forumdisplay_thread code:
I know... mess but I do my best.

<tr class="inline_row">
 <td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}">
{+}forumdisplay_thread_firstpost|{$thread['uid']}{-}{$attachment_count}
<div>
          <span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
<div class="author smalltext"> Rozpoczęte przez {$thread['profilelink']}</div>
</div>
</td>
<td align="center" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"></td>
  {$rating}
<td align="left" width="15%" class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}"> <a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a>{$unapproved_posts} Odpowiedzi<br /> {$thread['views']} Wyświetleń</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}{$thread_type_class}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: right;" >
{+}forumdisplay_thread_lastpost|{$thread['lastposteruid']}{-}<span class="lastpost smalltext">{$lastpostdate}<br />
<a href="{$thread['lastpostlink']}">{$lang->lastpost}</a>: {$lastposterlink}</span>
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="left" width="55%" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
{$modbit}
</tr>

and I must fix my avatars... they won't auto-resize and my avatars are stretched

Stretched

I tried fix it with:
width: auto;
  height : auto;
  max-height: 100%;
  max-width: 100%;

but that not worked...

Next I tried this:
.lavatar-old img {
width: 35px;
height: 35px;
object-fit: cover;
background: #1a1a1a;
border-radius: 10%;
border: 1px solid #292929;
margin: 10px 0px 1px 1px;
}
But object-fit: cut my image... or just resize them in wrong way...
I tried all options from this page:
Object-fit page
I wish the pictures were resized and filled in the window as here. But I can't fix that alone, that's why I need Yours help.

"Good Avatars"

I don't know what to do. Maybe I need to get plugin or code to auto resize images? Or maybe I have small defect in my code and I can't find it?

It's image resizer from IP.Board forum and users have choice what part of the avatar will be in the "small box" (idk how name it? avatar place?) on the home page.

IP.Board Resizer?

It's my forum adress if u want check code : My Forum
bumb...