MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very Weird White Screen Glith HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum originally looked red (see photo below) now it looks like this http://utubepoop.com.

I don't know what do!

Thank you very much for your help and time Smile
Are u sure that your browser is not viewing the html version of the site? Did u try another browser
(2017-02-05, 03:17 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Are u sure that your browser is not viewing the html version of the site? Did u try another browser

yes i tried it with my ipad with both internet explorer and safari what I did was in cpanel i changed my admin directory name now i get that glitch but when i change admin directory back to: "admin" the issue stops but I MUST change my admin directory for security reasons. 

I still get that white screen glitch what do I do?

Thanks
Try this method by tindris:

"Try going into admincp > themes and templates > your theme > edit theme > global.css
Press save changes and see if that helps"
(2017-02-05, 03:30 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Try this method by tindris:

"Try going into admincp > themes and templates > your theme > edit theme > global.css
Press save changes and see if that helps"

sort of fixed it but now it is set at the default blue theme i tried to change my theme it back to default flame and tried to save global c.ss but it is not working.

ALSO the posts look kinda weird see photo below.

Some help please Smile

thx for your time Smile