MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about Reputation system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the ACP I set 'Allow positive reputation' to 'yes' and 'allow negative reputation' and 'neutral reputation' to 'NO'
This works fine; it's not possible to give neutral or negative reputations.

However, on the 'Summary'- page (   *****/reputation.php?uid=*** ) there are still the 'neutral' and 'negative' options visible. People might think that's also possible top give negative and neutral rep's.
Is there a way to remove those two options?
It's not a big thing but it would be a lot more clear.
you can edit reputation template and remove unwanted rows/columns from the table code

<td><span class="smalltext reputation_neutral">{$lang->neutral_count}</span></td>
<td><span class="smalltext reputation_negative">{$lang->negative_count}</span></td>

<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_neutral_week}</span></td>
<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_negative_week}</span></td>

<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_neutral_month}</span></td>
<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_negative_month}</span></td>

<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_neutral_6months}</span></td>
<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_negative_6months}</span></td>

<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_neutral_count}</span></td>
<td style="text-align: center;"><span class="smalltext">{$f_negative_count}</span></td>

however table structure can be disturbed - you might like to remove variables only.
The reason they stay is for historical reasons - if negative/neutral rep is disabled after some has already been added, it still needs to show the rep given so the numbers add up.
Thanks a lot Matt!
As mentioned; it's not a big deal. I was just looking for the reason that they stayed on the summary page.
Now I know that it is for historical reasons.