MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(2017-11-07, 12:57 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-07, 10:43 AM)andy.zhang Wrote: [ -> ]Does someone know how I can change the forum icons in flatty theme?

Go to <forumbit_depth2_forum> template and find <i class="fa fa-comments-o">

"fa-comments-o" is that speech bubble, and if you can find a Font Awesome Icon that you like (see here) simply replace that "fa-comments-o" with the new Icon

It should be easy to use an image, but that is where my minimal expertise ends!
Unfortunately, I can only change all icons at once, is there a possibility in how to change only one or specific ones? Thank you for your help at least I know where it's defined now.
My knowledge is very limited as well so I don't know how to help on your problem.
@Rōshi

Something happened to my Login button...instead of the login popup, it takes you to the bottom of the page when you click login?  Can you tell me where to look to fix this?

Also, the 'Back to top' arrow button and the sticky header are not working either!

Thanks
[url=https://community.mybb.com/user-102346.html][/url]
(2017-11-05, 11:08 PM)NotAdmin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys

Once again, great theme  Big Grin

I'm just refining it to my needs, and have a couple of questions...

1. Is there any way to scroll teh "Navbar" down with screen when scrolling like the header bars
  2. What code do I need to add to show the current thread name in the header bar (so it is always visible when scrolling down - not so important if I can achieve #1.)
  3. I would like to include the "Mark All Forums Read" in the header, but when I move the following string (which works in the footer) to the hear, it comes back with an error
    {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}
Thanks for any help  Smile

1. What do you mean by "Navbar"?

(2017-11-08, 02:43 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]@Rōshi

Something happened to my Login button...instead of the login popup, it takes you to the bottom of the page when you click login?  Can you tell me where to look to fix this?

Also, the 'Back to top' arrow button and the sticky header are not working either!

Thanks

What's the URL to your forum?
(2017-11-10, 05:05 PM)Rōshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

it is happening on all 3 domains listed in my sig however...I upgraded 7173mustangs to the newest version of Flatty and the modal login works and the sticky header works how ever, I discovered that inline moderation does not work on 2 of my forums that I am running Flatty on...the 3rd forum is working fine without Flatty installed.

I also noticed that the "To Top of Page" button only works on the index page.  Something is wrong but I am not sure where to look!

The biggest issue right now is getting inline moderation to work...when I select threads to moderate, the counter continues to show 0 (zero)
(2017-11-11, 01:18 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

it is happening on all 3 domains listed in my sig however...I upgraded 7173mustangs to the newest version of Flatty and the modal login works and the sticky header works how ever, I discovered that inline moderation does not work on 2 of my forums that I am running Flatty on...the 3rd forum is working fine without Flatty installed.

I also noticed that the "To Top of Page" button only works on the index page.  Something is wrong but I am not sure where to look!

The biggest issue right now is getting inline moderation to work...when I select threads to moderate, the counter continues to show 0 (zero)

Which version of the Flatty Theme were you using before? And which MyBB version are you currently using? MyBB 1.8.13?
(2017-11-11, 02:51 PM)Rōshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-11-11, 01:18 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Which version of the Flatty Theme were you using before? And which MyBB version are you currently using? MyBB 1.8.13?

I am not sure what the old version of Flatty was but I am now on 1.8.13 MyBB
for MyBB 1.8.13,
modal related css style codes need to be added / modified in most of the custom themes.
this post can be helpful.
I had a chance to analyze RocketFoot's issue: flatty.js includes $.cookie, which has been removed in 1.8.13 and replaced with another and more up to date cookie library. I have fixed the issue by converting $.cookie to use MyBB's standardized definition (Cookie.get/set/unset).
Thanks Shade...working like a charm now!

Quick question on the theme...where in global css do I change the post text size?  I need to bump it up a little.

Thanks!
I need a CSS help with a dark version of Flatty I am making...

Where do I change the pagination colors for the small pagination boxes that appear in the thread lists?

I'd also like to bump the Forum name text size up a little on the index page.

See screen cap below for the pagination boxes that I am talking about. (It's the white boxes under "Who have you met" thread.

[attachment=39510]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24