MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(2017-11-12, 02:19 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ][...]

Quick question on the theme...where in global css do I change the post text size?  I need to bump it up a little.

Thanks!

Admin CP  >  Templates & Style  >  Flatty  >  global.css  >  Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

..search for:

Quote:.post_body

..and change the font-size!

(2017-11-14, 02:43 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]I need a CSS help with a dark version of Flatty I am making...

Where do I change the pagination colors for the small pagination boxes that appear in the thread lists?

Admin CP  >  Templates & Style  >  Flatty  >  css3.css  >  Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

..search for:

Quote:.mpage a

..and change the background- & border-color!

https://developer.chrome.com/devtools
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs..._Inspector
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs..._Inspector
Excellent!  What about forum name text size on the index page?  That is the last thing I think i need to adjust!
Easiest way to find the specific element you want to change is just right clicking on it, pressing "inspect element" and bam. On the right side it should have a css box, with that class' name, and the styling included with it from global.css. This is how I change all my things, as I get a real-time preview, and it helps me fine-tune it easier, just doesn't save. haha
(2017-11-15, 06:32 PM)GXD3S Wrote: [ -> ]Easiest way to find the specific element you want to change is just right clicking on it, pressing "inspect element" and bam. On the right side it should have a css box, with that class' name, and the styling included with it from global.css. This is how I change all my things, as I get a real-time preview, and it helps me fine-tune it easier, just doesn't save. haha

That's what I have been doing to create the dark version but those forum names are not as easy for some reason.  I got everything else done but those are elusive!
Hey guys, 

Currently, me and probably some of you as well have encountered a problem regarding Inline post moderation. If I want to choose posts to delete, the number of the counter doesn't go up and also if I try to choose an action to do, for example, delete permanently it just shows me this:
Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again.

Does anyone have a solution yet?
Hey Roshi, do you still plan on releasing the responsive version now that 1.8.13 is out?
Can I get the current code for the Member Templates>Member_profile Template?

My user profile page is messed up and I'm not sure why!  Needs to be from the latest version of flatty..
^ you can try using content of this attachment => [attachment=39534]
(2017-11-22, 02:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can try using content of this attachment =>

Tabbed profile!  I like it...thanks! Is there any CSS that goes with it?

One issue I see is that the group image doesn't show even though I see the code in the template?  Any ideas why it doesn't show on the profile page?

Also, any way to add Awards on the profile page?  I am using OUGC_Awards.
^ does the group image appear at the posts ? guests do not have access to member profiles on your forum ..
can't check awards plugin at present. basically plugin file needs hook for the member profile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24