MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(2018-01-04, 04:53 AM)RahulP Wrote: [ -> ]How to add like button in postbit, im tired to add it Im using Thank You/Like System Plugin By G33K.

It might be better asking the maker of the mod on what templates edits are needed in the postbit.
@Rōshi

I'm trying to individually change these forum icons using the following plugin: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=457

Any assistance with this would be great, Would like to use my own .png images on these instead of "fa fa-square"

[Image: rZPd0FN.png]

Many Thanks,
Whij
How do I edit the "Custom Sidebox" on the Flatty theme?

Also, how do I set a favicon that's universal across every XYZ.php page on my forums?

I appreciate any help you can provide...

Smile
(2017-12-30, 08:10 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]A mobile version of this theme would be great. Any plans?

Yeah, I want to bump this question as well since I realised it's really painful for mobile users and we know that nowadays people are mostly mobile users surfing the net.
This Theme is pretty good, but my MyBB knowledges are not the best and i would like to know where i can change the Footer and where i can change the Forum name to my own instead of "Flatty". Thank you for you'r help
Hi, my name is Piter. Someone is trying to sign under your style Flatty! Gives link to forum: http:// arriva.xaa.pl/

I used Google Translate. Sorry :|.
Hi, I have a little question for you. I'm using "Steam Authentication Login" so I'd like to remove the login pop-up so people can be redirected directly to the steam login page. How can I do?
Hi,

I'm having some trouble with images showing up in the Custom Profile Fields on the Flatty layout?

If anyone is able to help, I would be very appreciative. My request thread is here

Thank you!
I have problem with smilies popup windows. When i click "get more", the popup window looks like this.

[attachment=40315]

Where i can change the position of that popup window ?  Huh
I found an error latest version of theme. When try to maximize edit window the panel disappears.

Error might be in global.css file

#panel {
position:absolute;
top:0px;
z-index: 1994; /**Problem line. Removing it helps to resolve it**/
width:100%;
background: transparent;
}
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24