MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Any update for this theme? It seems the version available for download has many bugs Smile
Anyone know how to add a favicon? i put favicon inside directory but it only shows up on the main page and nowhere else
Hello there! I'm new to the myBB platform and have added Flatty to my new forum. I have a problem though and that is with HTML Affected Text (e.g. coloured titles) doesn't show up on the theme in forum thread title and on forum list title (index & subforums), but they are working in the nav bar. How can I resolve this?
Hello,
Getting this error when trying to log in
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Plz fix theme !
(2018-07-16, 06:50 AM)p498110 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Getting this error when trying to log in
Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Plz fix theme !

It's NOT the theme.
It's the MyBB software that has issues.

Go to this THREAD.

You will get your answers how to fix that login issue.
I could've sworn I saw someone having this issue in this forum, but I went back through it like 3 or 4 times, and couldn't find it. I am having a problem after logging out, and attempting to log back in. When I log back in, I get, "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Here is an example of the issue.
https://gyazo.com/ae11d3ea59f9bead1bca2cc076316025
@tarjae - xD Right above your post Toungue
(2018-07-26, 07:14 AM)ThistleProse Wrote: [ -> ]@tarjae - xD Right above your post Toungue
oh.. my.. god. Talk about braindead, lmao ty!
Hello, do you know why all images/theme is broken? I uploaded/imported the file.
https://grandsummonersforum.com theme name is (GS official)
Hi, I need a little help!

All of the dropdown nav menus on my forum seem to display the menu too low on the screen when clicked.  This happened after I upgraded to MyBB 1.8.17.  I am not sure where to look for a fix but I need to get it working properly. 

I have attached a screen shot showing what happens when you click the "MORE" button...

Forum is www.7173mustangs.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24