MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Any chance to make responsive?
(2018-10-08, 06:08 AM)andy.zhang Wrote: [ -> ]Bump, again für the question of mine and Miyako02:
Can anyone tell me how to update my current older version of Flatty Theme with the new one 1.35?
Appreciate your help!
A quick tutorial or guide would be really helpful also for future purposes

Unfortunately, you'll have to apply your changes again or update the theme yourself.
Hi m0ckingbird,

Where I can add a extra links (for members only) in this top section near by: View New Posts and View Today's Posts. I found in header_welcomeblock_member code like that:

<ul class="menu user_links">
			<li><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup&modal=1', null, true); return false;">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
			{$searchlink}
		</ul>

I guess is this {$searchlink} is responsible for that, because when I delete this code, then both links (View New Posts & View Today's Posts dissapear). Where and how I can edit this code?

Thanks for message back!
This is beautifull theme...
is it possible to make it responsive?
Hi, first of all thank you for an amazing theme, it's a pleasure to look at and use.

I've been encountering a strange error when viewing posts, though:

[Image: 59f290.png]

For some reason the title section of topics is extremely tall, and I haven't been able to work out what's causing it.

Is there a known issue that causes this or a class I can edit to fix this manually?

Thanks.

Edit: The issue is also present on the forum view:

[Image: 1df0c2.png]
Hello, how i can modify the menu?
I couldnt find a fix for this
Hey, under which section can you change the font colour please?
i have problem to login. when i press login button this happend(giriş yap means login)
no space for id and pass. i already controlled member.php login.php and all. i can't see any problem.
if i change default mybb theme it's working normally pls help me.
[Image: 6aVB7E.png]
Can you help me? i don't see my admin cp button
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24