MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Does this comes with a fixed sidebar? Which will be shown at every page !!
Hi, 
I need a help because i fight with this a one hours :/ I need to change a icons "Linkedlin" for "Discord Icon" i cant found where is that icon...
Second problem is with "Location, Number" I need delete this two. I need only a support for stay in page. Im newbie and learning now. 
Thanks for help!
Take a look into the Flatty theme footer template - there it should be.
<a href="https://linkedin.com/" title="LinkedIn"><span class="sicon ln"><i class="fa fa-linkedin"></i></span></a>
<a href="https://discord.gg/" title="Discord"><span class="sicon discord"><i class="fa fa-discord"></i></span></a>

Yes, i know that, but when i change "sicon discord" etc on page doesnt saw....
How do you change the color on the header text?
Hello guys im using this theme on my forum, but i have this issue where the name of the forum is highlighted and clickable is any chance this can be removed? Any help would be very much appreciated i try to look in css. And global.css and couldn't find anything
(2022-12-28, 04:45 PM)Pendolino Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys im using this theme on my forum, but i have this issue where the name of the forum is highlighted and clickable is any chance this can be removed? Any help would be very much appreciated i try to look in css. And global.css and couldn't find anything

Simplest way - add into Flatty theme global.css
#logo img {
    display: none;
}
(2022-12-28, 04:54 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-12-28, 04:45 PM)Pendolino Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys im using this theme on my forum, but i have this issue where the name of the forum is highlighted and clickable is any chance this can be removed? Any help would be very much appreciated i try to look in css. And global.css and couldn't find anything

Simplest way - add into Flatty theme global.css
#logo img {
    display: none;
}

Thanks for your help SvePu
hello guys i want to had in red section highlighted the latest thread and latest post so when members login in show the latest Threads and Posts how can i had this on this them please?

[attachment=45662]
Hi, I'm using this theme and now I'm wondering how to place your logo in the middle?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24