MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 3 problems after upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , im facing right now 3 problems after upgrading

help me out to fix it.
1) Unable to log out.
im facing following error :-
Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.

2) Im using bulltein theme.
Well I had activated the incline ads, but still the ads are not displaying. Everything is correct but still im facing this problem.

3) I choosed the attachment images as dowloading link:-
ie.,in Posting
How do you want images to be shown in posts?
As Download Link

but still my existing posts are displaying in full size itself, not as a link
but the present posted showing as link

Please help me out to fix it.
Quote:help me out to fix it.
1) Unable to log out.
im facing following error :-
Did you run the upgrade script?

Quote:2) Im using bulltein theme.
Well I had activated the incline ads, but still the ads are not displaying. Everything is correct but still im facing this problem.
Did you disable it? Can you try re-enabling it or if it is still enabled, disabling and then re-enabling it?

Quote:but still my existing posts are displaying in full size itself, not as a link
but the present posted showing as link
Have you saved the settings?

Also make sure that your inc/settings.php file is writable (generally chmod 777)
Yes I upgraded it

Yes, even I tried reenabling it.

Settings is in 777 only
Quote:Yes I upgraded it
Did you use the "Find Updated Templates" tool as described in the release announcement to check if you have any templates requiring reverts?
Well I reverted two things in my current theme(my bulletin) .

Logout is working and rest of the two are not working bro.