MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New extend look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I was surprised seeing the new look of the extend part, and I like it.

Good job guys !
Thank you!
I like the new look Big Grin
Yes, it is a really good design and now you can directly download using wget from your server, sweet Smile
Quote:directly download using wget from your server, sweet

If only tar.gz files were supported (and for the core package, provided) because they preserve permissions and still maintain relatively good compression ratios... This would be the true dream for server admins -- not having to chmod the files.
(2017-02-12, 05:07 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]

If only tar.gz files were supported (and for the core package, provided) because they preserve permissions and still maintain relatively good compression ratios... This would be the true dream for server admins -- not having to chmod the files.

Oh, isn't tar.gz supported currently?
I didn't notice that actually
(2017-02-12, 05:26 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

"Only .zip archives allowed (max. size: 1.91 MB)" - create project page
(2017-02-12, 05:34 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-12, 05:26 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]

"Only .zip archives allowed (max. size: 1.91 MB)" - create project page

Well that's sad to hear
Congrats on the new look. It was a much needed facelift!
It's nice but I wish it was mobile friendly :/