MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying for SMTP set up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried over 20 times to set up SMTP but for some reason I can't figure it out. I would be willing to pay someone to set up SMTP for me, the email cannot go into spam.

PM me for skype information ect.
First you need to change email settings to use SMTP instead of php mail then you need to have a SMTP gateway(you can get free from mailchimp or targethero), login to your SMTP provider portal and get your SMTP details and use the details to setup SMTP.
(2017-02-10, 05:28 AM)Dark-Power-Invader Wrote: [ -> ]First you need to change email settings to use SMTP instead of php mail then you need to have a SMTP gateway(you can get free from mailchimp or targethero), login to your SMTP provider portal and get your SMTP details and use the details to setup SMTP.

I understand but I've been doing that for over 3 days and I keep getting the same issue everytime

Unable to connect to the mail server with the given details. Reason: 0: 02-10-2017, 10:43 PM

Or they just dont send or goto spam thats why I would like someone to help...