MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New reply = New link?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm wondering if this feature is even possible.  I would like to make it where each reply will have its own link in the main board.  For example, User 1 starts a thread called "Question".  Then, User 2 replies to the thread, and in the board a link will show up called "Re: Question".  As it stands now, only the original thread shows in the forum, but I'm wanting to see if I can make it where each reply will show.  Here's an example from another forum of what I'm trying to accomplish:

[Image: sGjmNwj.png]

Thanks for any help!
(2017-02-11, 05:09 PM)samwxlfe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I'm wondering if this feature is even possible.  I would like to make it where each reply will have its own link in the main board.  For example, User 1 starts a thread called "Question".  Then, User 2 replies to the thread, and in the board a link will show up called "Re: Question".  As it stands now, only the original thread shows in the forum, but I'm wanting to see if I can make it where each reply will show.  Here's an example from another forum of what I'm trying to accomplish:

[Image: sGjmNwj.png]

Thanks for any help!

I was able to figure out how to add "RE: [subject name]" to the top of each reply, but I still want each reply to show up individually in the thread listing. Is this possible?