MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP 7.1.1 stats not updating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to PHP 7.1.1 my stats.php isn't updating (or board statistics) until you go into cache manager and rebuild "stats". Not sure what to do as a caching issue wouldn't show up in logs, anyone fixed this?
(2017-02-13, 01:09 AM)EdwardM Wrote: [ -> ]After upgrading to PHP 7.1.1 my stats.php isn't updating (or board statistics) until you go into cache manager and rebuild "stats". Not sure what to do as a caching issue wouldn't show up in logs, anyone fixed this?

What are the settings for the Statistics Page in the Admin Panel? It's possible you enabled caching (not a bad idea, specifically for high traffic forums), if so wait for stuff to expire and rebuild, if not enable it, but remember performance will get hit :/

To disable caching go to the admin panel > configuration tab > board settings > Statistics Page > Statistics Cache Time (set to 0).
(2017-02-13, 02:10 AM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-13, 01:09 AM)EdwardM Wrote: [ -> ]After upgrading to PHP 7.1.1 my stats.php isn't updating (or board statistics) until you go into cache manager and rebuild "stats". Not sure what to do as a caching issue wouldn't show up in logs, anyone fixed this?

What are the settings for the Statistics Page in the Admin Panel? It's possible you enabled caching (not a bad idea, specifically for high traffic forums), if so wait for stuff to expire and rebuild, if not enable it, but remember performance will get hit :/

To disable caching go to the admin panel >  configuration tab > board settings > Statistics Page > Statistics Cache Time (set to 0).

That was the first place I checked but thanks for trying.
What's your URL? Upgrading PHP shouldn't really have any effect on this, it's not doing anything particularly special.
(2017-02-13, 12:51 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What's your URL? Upgrading PHP shouldn't really have any effect on this, it's not doing anything particularly special.

I've just tested running PHP-FPM 5 and running PHP 7.1 FPM removed a posted and added a post. Then checked the datacache the datacache only updated when PHP-FPM 5 was running.

Raised an issue on github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2665