MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No permission to edit templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Who is your host? There is no help we can provide to you if your host aren't co-operating and I'm 99% sure this is a problem with your host's configuration of mod_security.

Have you tried attempting to disable mod_security via a .htaccess file as described here? http://stackoverflow.com/a/12928404/951577
(2017-03-09, 06:05 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Who is your host? There is no help we can provide to you if your host aren't co-operating and I'm 99% sure this is a problem with your host's configuration of mod_security.

Have you tried attempting to disable mod_security via a .htaccess file as described here? http://stackoverflow.com/a/12928404/951577

Envioushost, they mainly specialize in game servers but also provide webhosting.

This is the current mod_security setting at the moment - 
<IfModule mod_security.c>
	# Turn off mod_security filtering.
	SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.
	SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>
(2017-03-05, 01:56 AM)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]Contacted host but they just said look in the /logs directory, which I have been this entire time and there's no errors, just a lot of "GET" loading urls or something.
[Image: MDRTXtv.png]

What am I looking for exactly?

Are you trolling us?
The support say no log files and deny helping you?

Just in 40 mins i get a reply from them and iam not a customer!

So stop trolling us or we stop suporting you!

Here is the conversation with YOUR! support wich "denied" help?

[attachment=38549]
[attachment=38550]
(2017-03-14, 04:09 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-05, 01:56 AM)Citrus Wrote: [ -> ]Contacted host but they just said look in the /logs directory, which I have been this entire time and there's no errors, just a lot of "GET" loading urls or something.
[Image: MDRTXtv.png]

What am I looking for exactly?

Are you trolling us?
The support say no log files and deny helping you?

Just in 40 mins i get a reply from them and iam not a customer!

So stop trolling us or we stop suporting you!

Here is the conversation with YOUR! support wich "denied" help?

I'm not trolling you, I didn't say they were not helping. I simply asked them for the logs but they wouldn't personally hand them to me and they pointed me to the logs folder which I still could not find my problem in. I've already checked the errors there and none were related to the permissions problem.

At the end of the day I am still faced with the problem of having no permissions to edit templates on my own forum.
Have you asked them if they can disable mod_security, as I have asked several times?
Solved by moving hosts.
Glad you got it fixed, I was fairly certain it was an issue with your host Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4