MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: user profiles have disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have full access to all the user/s profile via admin CP and the full list of members in the member list on the forum, but when you click on a member you get a 404 error.

The user cp works fine on your own account and it was all working perfectly - I'm not sure if something has glitched or whether I've inadvertently changed a setting and not realised (don't think so).

ITS A BUG

OK - solved it, and it was a bit daft! I realised after posting the above that it was EVERYTHING that was 404'ing beyond the index page. I'd changed the registration multiple email allowed settings but where I've been creating various test accounts despite having deleted those accounts, the log of email accounts is obviously still linked to the remaining account - so by changing it I effectively banned myself despite being logged in with admin rights!
You should still be able to unban your account from the admin panel. To begin please post a link to your MyBB Forum so we can help you Smile
It's all fine now, thanks.