MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Plugin Hooks in ACP Users Modul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As shown at line 1230 of the users modul in ACP, (Line 1230 in Crossreference) there are some plugin hooks missing in the code.

Currently i'am developing a plugin which exactly need hooks at this place, that's the reason why I found this (like I think, cool and funny, seems to be a forgotten one) ^^.

I think it's a very useful point for feature plugin developers if we include this hooks. I already make a fork with this change on Git. (the commit) All hooks are tested and working fine.

If some agree with this I will open a issue and will add a pull request with this code change.

(sry English is not my main language)
I dont see why not Smile Good work! Contact @Euan if noone will reply
Euan have directed me to this board Wink... i already wrote him in discord.
I support this. There's some hooks I want to add to the Admin CP login functions myself.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2666

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
(2017-02-15, 06:25 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]I support this. There's some hooks I want to add to the Admin CP login functions myself.

Would be nice to open a thread about this to start a discussion
(2017-02-15, 08:14 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]As shown at line 1230 of the users modul in ACP, (Line 1230 in Crossreference) there are some plugin hooks missing in the code.

Currently i'am developing a plugin which exactly need hooks at this place, that's the reason why I found this (like I think, cool and funny, seems to be a forgotten one) ^^.

I think it's a very useful point for feature plugin developers if we include this hooks. I already make a fork with this change on Git. (the commit) All hooks are tested and working fine.

If some agree with this I will open a issue and will add a pull request with this code change.

(sry English is not my main language)

Dont forget to send your code changes into MyBB repo Smile
Sry for the delay... its done ... https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/2674
Thanks, I'll take a look as soon as I can.
Can you add hooks to allows other developers to add custon "information " in to mod logs?
I can create file changes on GH
Pages: 1 2