MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: specials themes for the differents usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I use different styles for the user groups?
By default, you can select which themes can be used by which usergroups (this can be set when you edit a theme), but since you've posted in the Code Mods forum, I'm thinking you're looking for something more specific (please elaborate).
I want that the not registred/loged have a special style type archive to see the forum
Leandro17 Wrote:I want that the not registred/loged have a special style type archive to see the forum

Is your purpose for the crawlers? In that case you can use a robots.txt to keep them off the regular site. Do you have an example of this "special style type archive"?
All you have to do is go to your Admin CP and at the Themes click at Modify / Delete and all you have to do is click at GO where you can see beside the theme name and onces you are inside the theme options there you will see Allowed Usergroups and thats what you have to adjust. Hope this helped. Smile
DragonLord Wrote:All you have to do is go to your Admin CP and at the Themes click at Modify / Delete and all you have to do is click at GO where you can see beside the theme name and onces you are inside the theme options there you will see Allowed Usergroups and thats what you have to adjust. Hope this helped. Smile

Thank you very much!!! it was what i wanted to do