MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Verified User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mybb team, first thank you very much for this great Script you guys deserve more than thanks

Can you guys implement an option for verified accounts so who ever verifies his ID he will get a small mark confirm that its his real name
This would be best suited to a plugin.

Lots of users (me not included) use aliases. You can reasonably expect this feature to not be used on most sites.
(2017-02-16, 08:31 AM)ridharezzag Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mybb team, first thank you very much for this great Script you guys deserve more than thanks

Can you guys implement an option for verified accounts so who ever verifies his ID he will get a small mark confirm that its his real name

Okay, send me your full name, your address, your date of birth, your phone number, a recent bank statement, and a photo of you holding up a valid government-issued ID card. Just PM me the details.

Thanks.
I agree that this is best suited as a plugin.
Hi,

Your MyBB 2.0 suggestion has unfortunately been rejected. Your suggestion does not fit with the direction that MyBB is heading in as a project at this time.