MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Create a new page in UCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
is there any tutorial how to create a new page in UCP and move there custom profile fields settings?

Thank you!
Iam currently in progress developing a Plugin for more contact fields to make this more usable... if you can wait some time i release it if this is finish... if you like to get a sneaky prev just let me know and i send you a working alpha.
@broadcast - thats great! Just let me know, I can help you with testing Smile

P.S. Dont forget to cache templates Smile
Templates are cached for each field Wink
Smile When the plugin will be release?
Like MyBB 2.0 ... when its ready xD...

No ... it depends on my time... the functionality is allready given, just need add some things for ACP and things like that... frontend und function are complete... i think maybe a few days... if you like get it before its finish just tell it me and you get a download.
What settings? What do you wanna to include?
(2017-02-17, 11:40 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
is there any tutorial how to create a new page in UCP and move there custom profile fields settings?

Thank you!

You'll want to hook to usercp_start for this. In the plugin code you'll want it to start like if($mybb->input['action'] == "myplugin") { // your code here }
@dragonexpert - thank you for your input. I will wait for @broatcast solution.

@broatcast - can you please add support which profile fields will be shown on the custom page?
Hook:
$plugins->add_hook('usercp_start', 'mypage');

Page:
function mypage()
{
   global $mybb;

if($mybb->get_input('action') == 'mypage')
   {
      die('Welcome to my new page!');
   }
}

Access it like this: usercp.php?action=mypage
Pages: 1 2