MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: custom mycodes for admins and mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-03-23, 02:34 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, i believe this might of fixed my issue completely.

Great! Smile

(2017-03-23, 02:34 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that would be a nice addition is if you already have custom MyCodes to convert them over to YourCode as well. But that is not a big deal as its a one time thing. 

It is supposed to :\

Can you try uninstalling and re-installing? (don't forget to export any YourCodes you have made)

(2017-03-23, 02:34 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!!!!!

You're certainly welcome.
Quote:It is supposed to :\
It did the default MyCodes, but it didnt ever do any of the custom MyCodes i made. 

Quote:don't forget to export any YourCodes you have made
What does exporting do?
(2017-03-24, 02:34 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]It did the default MyCodes, but it didnt ever do any of the custom MyCodes i made. 

That isn't how it is supposed to work. I'll have a look this weekend if I have time.

(2017-03-24, 02:34 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]What does exporting do?

Exporting means saving the YourCode to an XML file so that it can be used as a backup. I only told you that in case you had created any YourCode so that you wouldn't lose them if you tried my advice of uninstalling.
i uninstalled/reinstalled previously a couple of times before manually adding the new custom yourcodes. 

Also i was assuming that the Tools -> backup all existing yourcode into one file option was suppose to create one xml? But if i click it, it says my website cannot handle the request, HTTP Error 500

apache error logs

Quote:[Fri Mar 24 08:22:13.984691 2017] [:error] [pid 31918] [client 67.242.107.150:42816] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method YourCode::build_row() in /var/www/site/inc/plugins/yourcode/functions_acp.php on line 129, referer: https://python-forum.io/Admin/index.php?...tion=tools
cat: /etc/sudoers: Permission denied

[Fri Mar 24 08:22:38.568767 2017] [:error] [pid 31823] [client 67.242.107.150:43072] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method YourCode::build_row() in /var/www/site/inc/plugins/yourcode/functions_acp.php on line 129, referer: https://python-forum.io/Admin/index.php?...tion=tools
ls: cannot open directory /root/: Permission denied
ls: cannot open directory /home/mekire/.cache: Permission denied
ls: cannot open directory /home/metulburr/.cache: Permission denied
ls: cannot open directory /home/metulburr/.config: Permission denied
ls: cannot open directory /home/metulburr/.links2: Permission denied
ls: cannot open directory /home/metulburr/.ssh: Permission denied
ls: cannot open directory /home/metulburr/Maildir: Permission denied
Its a bug in the code. I'll create an issue on GitHub and get that fixed in the next maintenance point upgrade, but for now a quick fix is to open inc/plugins/yourcode/functions_acp.php and change line 129 from:

$this_row = $code->build_row();

to:

$this_row = $code->buildRow();

Link to the issue: https://github.com/WildcardSearch/YourCode/issues/27
underscore to camelcase, gotcha.

thank you again. Works now. And a great plugin. Smile
You're welcome. Let me know if you have any other problems.
Pages: 1 2