MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts - annoying issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't get a rep points notification even though your repped me, but this is because I disabled the alert.
I didn't get a private message notification because I disabled that alert.

Those two options were disabled by me.

It seems to be working fine.
Quote:Those two options were disabled by me.

It seems to be working fine.

Check if you get reppoint notifications, when you turned on this option and disabled those two:

"Receive alert when somebody replies to your thread?

Receive alert when somebody replies to one of your subscribed threads?"

As I said, if all options are marked, then reppoints notifications displays normally.
Ok I have enabled rep points and disabled those two. Go for it.
(2017-04-18, 03:01 PM)Nemus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I have enabled rep points and disabled those two. Go for it.

Okey, I gave you two reppoints.
I received absolutely no alerts.

I will post another post, rep that post and I will tell you if it gives me a rep then.
(2017-04-18, 06:13 PM)Nemus Wrote: [ -> ]I received absolutely no alerts.

Try too enabled all options later and checked if notifications will apear then.

Quote:I will post another post, rep that post and I will tell you if it gives me a rep then.

Ok, I did it.
I received no alerts.

I will enable, go for it.

Don't bother, it's already showing those alerts.

It's functioning exactly how it should!
(2017-04-18, 06:42 PM)Nemus Wrote: [ -> ]It's functioning exactly how it should!

In that case it is very strange Smile
I don't want to receive notifications when somebody replies to my thread, but when
I disabled this option, then I won't get reppoints notifications. Is there any solution
to seperate this options from each other?

I noticed just now, that when I have disabled this option:
"Receive alert when somebody replies to your thread?" and enabled that:
"Receive alert for Private Message (PM)?" then I get reppoints notifications,
but when I disabled option about PM, then reppoints notifications reppoints
disappear... Is it normal?
The options should work independently. I've never experienced the issue you are having, and have no idea how that is possible. I will try and find some time to test it and see if I can reproduce the problem.
I don't know what else to try with you, it seems to be working fine for the test account at least, so your other users will be able to use alerts without any problems.
Pages: 1 2 3