MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts coming up as "click to edit"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2017-02-20, 07:44 PM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]"Free or not doesn't matter"

Oh but it does. A free forum software, they do NOT have to offer support at all if they did not wish to do so. You are lucky enough as it is to have a free forum software with the possibility of support. Same goes to all other free forum software that do offer support.

And maybe not all staff are working on the development of MyBB 2.0 but even still, some of those that are not may not know much about development or issues like this and thus cannot answer your question.

"I'm pretty sure 50% of people except you will agree with what I'm tryna say here.. Just open your tiny eyes and see what goes on here before coming to my thread and judging me over a small sentence I made."

My 'tiny eyes' are open. I understand your frustration but again, you are being childish in the way you are trying to handle the situation.

Like I said I'm not trying to be childish and immature here but yet you're still not understanding me lol, just forget it and next time don't bother replying to my threads if you don't understand what I'm saying, instead of judging me by one sentence.

Some of those that are not may not know much about development or issues like this and thus cannot answer your question.

Lol it's actually not a development question, I've seen posts already that have been replied with exact same issue but those topics are old like 3-4 years old. And the staff who replied to that thread still come online now a days lol.
I think this has gone far enough, please stop arguing.

@OP: Is your original issue now solved, or is this an ongoing issue? If it is ongoing, can you provide a test account to see what the issue is?
(2017-02-20, 09:02 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I think this has gone far enough, please stop arguing.

@OP: Is your original issue now solved, or is this an ongoing issue? If it is ongoing, can you provide a test account to see what the issue is?

Nevermind I merged my old database it's fine got rid of the one I merged yesterday.. But the problem seem to have been the php version. When I was using IPS 4.1 I used php 7 and when I merged the database I think there was errors which I didn't see, I then changed the php version to 5 and merged my old database it worked fine.
When I performed my upgrade from 1.6 to 1.8, there were upgrade problems because the old database was on 5.5 and the new server was set up for 5.6. Once I dropped down to 5.5, the database upgrade went without problem. I am currently using 5.6 without incident.

Have you moved up to 7 after your merge?
Pages: 1 2