MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed the plugin Online Today isn't counting guests correctly. I get more guests in 15 minutes according to MyBB than I do in 24 hours according to Online Today.
that is because is only a reference of. If you set all queries to load all have to be shown.

i have it on my site and same resukts are for both instances because i load all stats.

but you can modify at your own.
How would I do that?
Admin control panal>> configuration >> board settings Who's online
@Hyperspace remove query limits inside plugin and core root file that is all.

You can see it on my site as full but in the shared version i set limits to not overload bigboards but maybe next version add some feature at this point i will not change code parts or any but you can do it for ypur board Wink

@Michael2014 he means the mod vs mybb. But he have the first mod i make same day and not yours. Yours is a private one until you wanna share. But the shared one is an outdated and single version i've to work with.

Anyways i work on that when i have some free time to do Wink

Ok @Hyperspace is ready to download new dev version, let me know about new problema i should work on it...

I updated all my plugins by the way... (only tested ones, others i have to test more to up to date )....
Thanks Dark Neo, it appears to be working fine. Smile

Oh wait, I notice one small thing. There's no space between the number and members.
thanks for the feedback i will took a look on that.

anyway you can change it on lang file but i will do tomorrow and i'll review some other things too.
Thanks, I fixed it. Smile
I'm trying to install Online Today and am getting a SQL error when activating it.

[attachment=38497]

I'm running PHP7, which seems to be causing some minor issues with other plugins. Any idea how to resolve this?
is not your php version disable strict mode for sql onto your server side.

And change your php vars mode to traditional. That error comes with a missconfig with our server.

When i write the mod i use php 7.1 and no errors because i have disabled strict mode and set the vars to traditional or empty val.
Pages: 1 2